An important part of routine service for your car, truck, or van is catching little problems before they become big problems. That’s why we give your vehicle a free safety & maintenance inspection every time you visit.* Our technicians examine:
- Tires – tire pressure, tread depth
- Brakes – pad/shoe thickness
- Oil, fluids & filters – level, condition
- Belts & hoses – tension, wear
- Steering, suspension & alignment – function, condition
- Windshield wiper blades – age, condition
- Lights & signals – function
- Battery – charge, terminals
Why It's Important
- Safety. Your safety depends on your ability to steer, brake, and signal others.
- Vehicle Life. Your vehicle will last longer with proper maintenance.
- Economy. You get better gas mileage when you use the right oil, inflate your tires to the correct pressure, and keep your wheels in alignment.**
- Performance. Your vehicle will handle better when you keep it in shape.
Request an appointment online today for a tire rotation & free safety inspection. Same-day appointments are available. We're open evenings, Saturdays, Sundays and most holidays.
* If you don't have time for a courtesy inspection, please let our store manager know.
** http://www.fueleconomy.gov/, the official U.S. government source for fuel economy information.